Here are some details concerning the trip.
You will need to fill out a form and submit ASAP
. US$ 2,200 is to be paid in full for all passengers departing from lagos Nigeria (airfare included)
. US$ 1,600 is to be paid in full for others not departing from Lagos (airfare not included)
. The prices are in US$ because of the depression and there is no commission
· A deposit of 50% is required at least 4 months prior to departure via bank transfer/cash
· A full and final payment is required 60 days prior to departure via bank transfer/cash
·N10,000 is required for the form and processing which is expected ASAP (Nigerian passport holders only)
· Israeli visa fee if applicable
· Airport tax
· Meet and assist at Ben Gurion airport by Immanuel tours representative upon arrival/departure
· Sightseeing as per below suggested outlined itinerary (order of visits subject to change)
· Government licensed English Speaking tour guide
· 10 full days touring in a luxury airconditioned coach.
· Entrance fees including: National Park Ticket (3 entries – Caesarea, Banias, Ein Gedi), Mt. Carmel, Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Mt. Tabor, Jericho, Mt. of Olives, Pools of Bethesda, St. Peter in Gallicantu, Israel Museum, Bethany, Davidson Center, Tower of David Museum, Bethlehem.
· 10 Nights hotel accommodation at the below mentioned hotels or similar
· Meal arrangements: Full Board – breakfasts & dinners at hotels – starting with dinner on day of arrival, ending with breakfast on departure day, lunches en-route.
· Medical insurance (up to 75 years old passengers)
· Immanuel Tours welcome kit: map, hat, backpack
· Pilgrim certificate
RATES NOT INCLUDING:
· International and Domestic flights for passengers not flying lagos Nigeria
· Expenses of a personal nature
· Lunch on free day
· Bus & guide on free day
· Tips to guide, driver and hotels’ staff (Immanuel Tours recommendation – see mentioned below)
· Any services not mentioned above
GROUP STATUS & ROOMING LIST:
· First update: 90 days prior to arrival date
· Second update: 60 days prior to arrival date
· Final rooming list: 40 days prior to arrival date
· In case of cancellation more than 1 month prior to arrival – no cancellation fee.
· In case of cancellation less than 1 month prior to arrival – cancellation fee will depend on hotels’ policy.
· Please make sure to notify us as soon as you know that your will not materialize in order to avoid unnecessary fees.
Prima Too Hotel, Tiberias: https://www.prima-hotels-
Prima Park Hotel, Jerusalem –
Below please see our outlined program:
Oct 25 Tue – Arrive, meet & assist at airport by Isrea representative. Drive to Caesarea, Nazareth, Cana. Arrive to hotel in Tiberias for dinner & overnight.
Oct 26 Wed – Full day touring of the Sea of Galilee area including Capernaum, Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, Tabgha, Mt. Beatitudes, St. Peter’s Fish Lunch, Yardenit Baptismal site. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Oct 27 Thu – Full day touring to the Golan Heights including driving by Katzrin, Mt. Bental, Banias. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Oct 28 Fri – Leave the Galilee area, visit Mt. Tabor, drive through the Jordan Valley to Jericho, continue to Jerusalem for dinner & overnight.
Oct 29 Sat – Full day touring of the Old City of Jerusalem, via Dolorosa, Mt. of Olives. Return to hotel for dinner & overnight.
Oct 30 Sun – Full day touring of Bethlehem, Yad Vashem and Ein Karem. Return to hotel for dinner & overnight.
Oct 31 Mon – Full day touring to Bethany, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, return to Jerusalem for dinner & overnight.
Nov 01 Tue – Visit the Temple Mount early morning, Western Wall Tunnel, Davidson Center, Cardo, Tower of David. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Nov 02 Wed – Full day touring of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, some free time at the Carmel Market in Tel Aviv. Return to the hotel in Jerusalem for dinner & overnight.
Nov 3 Thu – Free day. No lunch, guide & bus are provided this day. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Nov 04 Fri – Full day touring to Emmaus, Ellah Valley and on to Ben Gurion airport for final departure flight back home.
Departure Date 25Oct 2016 Return Date 4nov 2016